ugg boots in sale Giving Thanks for College Football
It Thanksgiving and I thankful for an awful lot. First and foremost, I thankful for my wife and two beautiful daughters. I thankful for great friends and family and that I have a great job and great people I work with. As a sports guy, I also thankful for all that Thanksgiving and the days after offer.
Sure, Thanksgiving itself features food, family and NFL football. I just chowed down a great turkey dinner with family and will have another one courtesy of the office here in about three hours. Then I work it off by producing a late sportscast to the tune of the Steelers vs. Ravens on NBC12. there more than just NFL to look forward to. Thanksgiving ushers in one of the biggest and best college football weekends of the season. Rivalry Weekend. the most casual of fans will be able to find something on this list that appeals to them. So take a look and weigh in on which is your favorite, then enjoy the football:
Oregon vs. Oregon State Friday, Civil War” kicks off Friday night with both the Ducks and Beavers coming off rough losses a week ago. Oregon was embarrassed at Arizona, dropping it out of PAC12 title contention, while Oregon State was blown out at Washington. Still, this game has produced some of the hardest hitting football in the country when these rivals get together. The Ducks are going for their sixth straight win in this series.
(2) Florida State vs. Florida Saturday, 12:00pm It a rivalry that may have lost a little bit of its luster this season based on Florida rough season, but I tune in just to see one of the best players in the country do his thing. Jameis Winston gets his first true taste of Gainesville Saturday when his 2nd ranked Seminoles visit the Gators. Florida State is 11 0, has scored more than 40 points in each game and Winston has 32 TD passes to just seven interceptions. Florida has lost six straight, most recently an embarrassing 26 20 home loss to Georgia Southern. On paper, it should be a beatdown, but at the Swamp, you never know.
(3) Ohio State vs. Michigan Saturday, 12:00pm are several match ups that appear to be lopsided this weekend, but of all of them, I think Michigan has the best chance of pulling off the upset. Ohio State hasn lost since 2011 and won its 23rd straight game last week. The Wolverines have lost three of their last four, but playing a rival in the Big House is big for them. The Buckeyes will be looking for a perfect regular season and to stay in the hunt for a possible BCS National Championship game berth, if Alabama or Florida State should lose.
(24) Duke vs. North Carolina Saturday, 12:00pm game would not have made the list in many previous years, but 2013 is so much different. How about Duke???. 9 2, ranked for the first time since 1994 and will finish above .500 for the first time since that same year. The Blue Devils face surging North Carolina Saturday in Chapel Hill. With a win, Duke clinches a spot in the ACC Championship Game and locks up the first ten win season in school history. But don overlook UNC. The Tar Heels have won five in a row after a 1 5 start and would love nothing more than to ruin the hopes of their arch rivals. These are two of the hottest teams in the ACC, as Duke has won seven in a row.
Virginia Tech vs. Virginia Saturday, 3:30pm in Richmond, after all, so we have to talk about the battle for the Commonwealth Cup. This rivalry has been anything but in recent years. Virginia hasn won a game in this series since 2003 and on paper 2013 will be no different. The Hokies. 7 4. The Cavaliers. 2 9. With a win, UVA will finish 3 9 for the first time since 2009. With a loss, it means the Wahoos first two win season since 1982, their first ten loss season since 1981. As for the Hokies, they still have a shot to reach the ACC title game. A Duke loss and a Tech win would set up a Hokies meeting with Florida State next Saturday.
(1) Alabama vs. (4) Auburn Saturday, 3:30pm Iron Bowl is the biggest match up of the weekend. two great teams facing off that absolutely despise each other. Alabama is hoping 2013 will end with its third straight national championship and fourth in the last five seasons. Auburn is 10 1 and will end up in the SEC title game with a win over Alabama.2010 was the last time this game meant this much, when Cam Newton and Auburn overcame a deficit to top the Crimson Tide. Tigers are expecting nearly 150,000 people on campus for this one.
(6) Clemson vs. (10) South Carolina Saturday, 7:00pm example of two teams that hate each other, but they both good, so it all adds up to something you want to watch on TV. Clemson is 10 1, South Carolina is 9 2. The Gamecocks have owned this series recently, winning the last four meetings. Tajh Boyd is looking for his first win in the series, but also hoping to avoid Jadaveon Clowney, who sacked him 4.5 times last year. UCLA vs. (23) USC Saturday, 8:00pm battle of Los Angeles doesn have any title game implications in the PAC12, but it pumped full of story lines. Both teams are ranked, USC is 6 0 in conference games since Ed Orgeron took over interim head coaching duties, and Orgeron chances of taking over the head job permanently could use the boost of knocking off the Trojans arch rivals. UCLA is looking for its first win at the LA Coliseum since 1997.
My personal princess provides Various twosome. Bought the most important kinds in any department. She literally will take these people with everything, every time and additionally any place. We have southern states FL, it not a great the places you may expect to see them all during Summer and even Aug ., nonetheless it makes no difference. Says these are the a lot of nice wow gold this lady possess (and he or she has several). Amazing structure, ought to weatherproof designed for less difficult washing belonging to the lighter colours.
“No, not only he, it was more I. He did say so, certainly, but I too. . . . You see, dear, I’ll tell you everything; they’re making a match for him with a very rich girl, of very high rank and related to very grand people. His father absolutely insists on his marrying her, and his father, as you know, is an awful schemer; he sets every spring working; and it’s a chance that wouldn’t come once in ten years. . . . Connexions, money . . . and they say she’s very pretty, and she has education, a good heart, everything good; Alyosha’s attracted by her already, and what’s more his father’s very anxious to get it over, so as to get married himself. And so he’s determined to break it off between us. He’s afraid of me and my influence on Alyosha. . .”.